- Automatically open last page for failed cucumber scenarios – shows what webrat sees when a scenario fails.
- 25 most dangerous programming errors – some good tips and pointers.
- Oracle uses SQLite to wrap Berkeley DB – a good sign?
- CSS Sprites best practices – using sprites the way interwebs gods intended.
- Facebooker tutorial – every time one of those comes out, an angle is burned to death.
- 18 signup forms – cool ideas.
- Ruby access control – only a guideline? – a view on ruby’s
- What does ‘scaleable database’ mean? – James Golick with another view on recent hype.
- Bundle me some sanity – instead of ranting, this guy suggests a way to make bundler and RVM play nice.
- Rails applications SSL checklist – what you need in order to setup SSL for your application.
- CSS generated content techniques – the
- Scalr – self-scaling hosting environment with amazon EC-2.
- Phat – ASync rails application – rails application + fibers + EventMachine.
- TextMate bundles – lots of bundles.
- SimpleGeo – Geodata API service, looks neat.
- lolcalhost – a hacky little command line emulator.
- RGraph – neat HTML5 graph library.
- xkcdfools: mock a UNIX terminal in jQuery – i actually intended something like that to be the next theme for this blog, i guess XKCD are quicker than me.
- AwesomePrint – Pretty print your Ruby objects with style and in full color and proper indentation. in other words, death to
- Limondae – sinatra for PHP infidels.
- Denied – sinatra for python infidels.
- Resume – a little sinatra application to run your resume wild.