- Seven languages in Seven weeks – seems like a really neat book from PragProg.
- Speeding up TextMate in large projects – great tips.
- Automating Bundler in deployments – from pivotal.
- WebSockets tutorial – yeah, it’s with python but there’s a good Ruby example other there using “Cramp”.
- Navigation and menus roundup – i admit, navigation, menus and footers are my web-fetish.
- Open source license types explained – in simple plain english.
- Awesome browser support tables – HTML5 and CSS3.
- Digg improves performance by 4000%% – by offloading calculations from DB engine to code. in contrary actually to what i thought is the right thing to do. oh well, me learz. :)
- RabbitMQ overview – a very good writeup.
- Hunting bugs in History – some
- This is how i write Rails applications – James shades some light on this technique in a really interesting read.
- Implementing LockFile with Ruby – really useful if for some reason you need to implement a Mutex on your own.
- Databases are for pussies – a vulgar name for a great article, also introduces tyrone, a rapid prototyping Sinatra based solution.
- Yahoo!’s Hadoop tutorial – wuhoo.
- BlueLight – an extension to Clearance that includes roles and some administration roots.
- API King – an API providers aggregator.
- CloudCache – offers simple and affordable on-demand caching.
- Notifo – a Ruby wrapper for Notifo, allows sending push messages to mobile users.
- Artifice – A few weeks ago i made a gem that used sinatra to mock a webservice,
wycatswins with this one.
- MooTouch – the MooTools clone of jQTouch.