- Enable time tracking in Pivotal Tracker – This is another good service from those guys at pivotal.
- a good basic CSS – I find this one useful, pretty sure i posted it a few weeks/days ago but i can’t find it.
- Statusboards roundup – Ours is cooler, but i need to find a way to post a picture that is not completely blurred. :)
- Basic authentication in Ruby on Rails, in case you forgot – Brian refreshes your memory.
- Awesome HTML5 google-like charts – screw you IE, srsly.
- Redis tutorial – from the dudes in ThoughtBot.
- Scaling with noSQL – a talk from noSQL live in boston.
- Install MongoDB on MacOS – don’t use Macports, it sucks.
- Visual Guide to noSQL systems – a graphic explanation about this fascinating ecosystem.
- Semantic I and B tags? – author raises a good point here. although i’m a fan of
<em>, this article makes some kind of sense.
- Make sure your Rails application is cacheing properly – Good idea to double-check apache/nginx too.
- Git Faq – real life questions answered. good resource. (might wanna read this post from ReinH about Git workflows in agile teams)
- 7 easy tips to reduce your EC2 cloud expenses – #8 – Use heroku, works for me.
- Liveblogging at Confoo: Blending NoSQL and SQL – another roundup.
- Hosting Node.js applicaitons – server installation instructions.
- CSS3 tutorials and tricks you should now – same as the above.
- Designing for the web – free book, a must read.
- MapReduce: explained with pictures! – i still only partially get it. :)
- Using coffeescript in Rails and even Heroku – another winner from Dr. Nic.
- Eucalyptus – thinking about running your own cloud ? this is a good toy to use.
- one of the worst controller codes ever – thanks @anathematic. (just the messanger, not the actual author of this hell raised code).
- Naive-Bayes – Simple Naive Bayes classifier.
- puppet-manager – a web interface for Puppet.
- Ultimate roundup of free UI icons – cool.
- Showcase of excellent table designs – really good stuff.
- HTML5 and CSS3 templates – when this HTML5 things will grow teeth, that would be awesome.
- MenuTree – a simple hierachical command line shell.
- Benelux – Benchmarking sugar for ruby.